Best Budget Luxurious Accommodations
Based on 2 night minimum stay
|Winery Tours||Dependant on the tour provider and payable direct to the driver.|
|Concert Transfers||Dependant on the tour provider and payable direct to the driver.|
- Children 5 yrs and under – no charge
(Max 2 children free with 1 or 2 adults)
- Check in time after 2pm.
- Check out time 10am unless otherwise agreed with management.
- Total number of guests must NOT exceed the number booked.
- Day visitors by arrangement with management.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking.
- Balance of payment must be finalised 5 days prior to your arrival.
- Linen is provided (BYO toiletries, all consumables and pool /spa towels )
- All bookings for the cottages are SELF CHECK-IN.
- We will also require the following information prior to stay:
Contact mobile number/s during your stay.
Names of people who will be staying at The Retreat.
- These prices above are for bookings made directly with the Hunter River Retreat.
- Pricing is based on the following minimum stay requirements:
3 nights on long weekends
4 nights Christmas / New Year and Easter
- Long weekend, public holidays and special events prices on application and minimum stay requirements may vary.
- One night stay by special arrangement
- All prices are subject to change at the discretion of management.
- All bookings require to provide credit card details as security in place of a bond deposit.
- If abnormal cleaning is required or there is any damage to the property this will be charged against the nominated credit card.
- A bond maybe required for some special events eg “Groovin the Moo”. In this case a bond of $500 per cottage maybe required and will be refunded after cottages have been checked on departure.
- All cancellations are required in writing.
- If you cancel your stay within 28 days of your arrival , you lose your deposit unless the accomodation can be rebooked for the same period of your booking.
- All deposits refunded will incur a 20% administration fee.
- Failure to “show” will incur a fee of 100% of the booking.
- Sorry No Pets allowed
- No Smoking inside the Cottages
- No responsibility will be taken for loss, theft or damage to personal belongings during your stay.
- There is a swimming pool on the property, please ensure all children under 15 are supervised at all times. No jumping or diving .
- Please be aware that there are multiple farm dams on the property. Please supervise all children and non swimmers to prevent them accessing the dams.